The Hotel is open all year round except Christmas Day.
Free Car Parking
Important Guest Information – the hotel is 15 miles from the nearest petrol station, so please fill up on your way here!
The main building has been a hotel since 1886 with its original stables now converted into The Wreckers Retreat Bar. Above the stables were the old corn and hay lofts, now ensuite bedrooms!
With a combined 30 years of Hotel Management experience, new Resident Managers Donal & Sarah Stafford and their friendly, helpful staff will help you with all your needs and make sure that your stay is relaxing and enjoyable. The friendly atmosphere of this family run business encourages guests to return year after year.
The hotel is open throughout the year, except Christmas, and offers a warm welcome at any time and hearty English breakfasts of locally sourced ingredients.
The bedrooms are very comfortable with the majority having sea views.
Families are very welcome and we will do our best to help you with anything you require to make your stay more comfortable.
Situated directly on the south west coast path
- Bar Meals and Snacks are available in The Wreckers Retreat.
- Packed Lunches can be supplied.
- Guests are requested to bring their own towels for use on the beach.
- We are sorry that no dogs are permitted in our dining room, but are permitted on a leash in the bar.
- We have one room that we do allow dogs to stay in, but it does get booked up, so get in quick!
- Free parking for resident’s cars.
- All bedrooms are non-smoking rooms.
- Free WiFi internet access available in the bar and certain bedrooms. We apologise but due to the age of the building we cannot offer wifi in all rooms.
We are now able to offer a fantastic 10% discount to all of our customers who wish to visit our local Spa. Hartland House Spa is just a few miles away and offers a wide range of treatments and Spa Day packages (excluding school holidays).
Just look at their wonderful website for the treatments available. Why not treat yourself and really relax on your holiday! http://www.hartlandhouseretreat.com/